High-quality products and great service are not the only benefits that Rolmar’s customers receive.
As part of our operation, we also provide active marketing support for our Business Partners and our exclusive brands.
We communicate with our end users on a regular basis via the press, trade fairs, Internet and social media.
We invest in direct contact with the users of our products, which contributes to the increasing recognition of our brands.
Thanks to our marketing involvement in our brands and good cooperation with the distribution network, each year, the Ursus, Waryński and Polmo brand products are sold directly to over 70,000 users.
It is not only due to the fact that our brands are a first-choice for our Business Partners that they maintain close cooperation with Rolmar. Together, we have been forming a nationwide network of partner stores for several years. We offer an additional benefits package to partners who have seen the quality of our products first-hand and actively promote our brands.
We adapt and transform existing retail outlets and participate in the development of new ones.
We offer a wide range of exposition racks and assist in creating product displays.
We assist our clients in all areas of their business activity.
The benefits of being our Business Partner include:
- preferential conditions for the purchase of Ursus, Waryński and Polmo products
- assistance in organising sales promotion programmes
- access to marketing materials
- development of individual marketing materials
- professional technical training sessions
Please contact one of our Commercial Advisors for more details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COOPERATION
Paragraph 1. Subject of the business cooperation
- The Internet Order Panel is intended to be used by any entrepreneurs conducting business activity (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer).
- The hereby general cooperation conditions describe the terms and conditions under which the Seller undertakes to sell to the Buyer the materials included in the Seller’s offer, hereinafter referred to as the Products.
- The Seller sells, and the Buyer purchases the Products for the purpose of re-selling them afterwards.
- The Buyer undertakes to pay the agreed-upon price for the delivered Products to the Seller.
- Upon placing an order, it shall be deemed that the Buyer accepts the terms of cooperation.
Paragraph 2. General cooperation conditions
- The Seller undertakes to make available, or supply to the Buyer the agreed quantities of the Products, which shall be delivered by a shipping company.
- Upon submitting the shopping cart with the order to the Seller, the Buyer makes a purchase offer regarding the Product(s) contained therein.
- Upon placing an order, the provisions of these Regulations shall be deemed accepted.
- The Buyer undertakes to collect the Products and to place orders only via authorised persons.
- The Buyer shall assume responsibility for the Products upon their receipt. Where the Buyer arranges for the product to be shipped by their own means, the responsibility is transferred to the Buyer at the moment the Product is loaded onto the Buyer’s transport vehicle.
Paragraph 3. Payment terms
- The purchase and sale transactions between the Buyer and the Seller are concluded on the basis of the prices included in the Price List, which are reduced by the amount of any applicable discounts and increased by the amount of applicable VAT.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of goods included in their offer without any prior notice.
- In the event of delays in payments of the amounts due for the delivered Products, the Seller has the right to:
- withhold further deliveries until the amounts due are settled,
- change the payment type,
- shorten the payment period.
- In each instance of late payment, the Seller has the right to charge the Buyer statutory interest for late payment.
- Purchases shall be made by the Buyer within the trade credit limit agreed upon by the Buyer. Information on the trade credit limit is available at the head office of the Seller, in the debt collection department.
Paragraph 4. Order placement and delivery
- The Buyer can order Products from the Seller by adding them to the shopping cart in the Internet Order Panel and submitting the cart to the Seller. The Products added to the cart are not ordered automatically.
- Orders placed by 1.00 pm shall be delivered on the following business day, and those placed after 1.00 pm, within two business days (this does not apply to Buyers, in the case of which the logistics operator indicates that delivery period will be longer – detailed information can be obtained from the Seller).
- Delivery costs:
- 0 ÷ 499.99 – delivery cost PLN 19.99
- 500.00 ÷ 999.99 – delivery cost PLN 10.00 PLN
- 1000 and above – delivery cost covered by the Seller
- 4. Based on the order, the Seller shall deliver the ordered Products, and the Buyer shall confirm their receipt on the consignment note.
- 5. The Buyer undertakes to examine the shipment. If any loss or damage to the Products that had occurred during shipment is identified, the Buyer is obliged to take any action necessary to determine the carrier’s responsibility in this regard.
Paragraph 5. Complaints
- Complaints regarding product quality or quantity should be submitted in writing by e-mail (to email@example.com) or through the Internet Order Panel, available after logging into the user account.
- Complaints will be processed only if the Buyer completes the complaint form in an appropriate manner. The form must contain:
- the stamp and signature of the party submitting the complaint (does not apply to complaints submitted via the Internet Order Panel)
- issue date
- name of the part – catalogue number (index)
- the number of items subject to complaint
- the reason for the complaint
- The document should be sent to the Seller along with the goods subject to complaint.
- The complaint will be reviewed within 14 business days of the day on which it is submitted to the Seller.
- Should the complaint be recognised as valid, the product/goods will be replaced or repaired.
- Should the complaint be rejected, a written justification will be provided, and the claimed product/goods will be returned to the Buyer.
- The delivery of the claimed goods to the Seller, and back to the Buyer, can be arranged through:
- a commercial representative of the Seller
- the SCHENKER courier company, based on prior arrangements made with the Seller’s commercial representative
- The parties agree that the delivery and collection costs of the claimed goods, in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 7, shall be borne by the Seller. Otherwise, such costs shall be borne by the Buyer.
- Any non-compliances regarding quantity that are discovered in the delivered goods should be reported immediately, and no later than within five days following the delivery. Any non-compliances reported after this time limit has expired shall be considered to have arisen due to the Buyer’s fault and will not be recognised as valid.
Paragraph 6. Other
- The Seller declares that they are a VAT taxpayer, with the following tax identification number assigned to them: 774-001-73-43.
- The Parties shall endeavour to settle amicably any disputes arising from their business cooperation, and if no such agreement is made, the disputes shall be settled by the court having jurisdiction over the area in which the registered office of the Seller is located.
- The parties undertake to notify each other of any relocations of their business venues. If no such notification is made, any correspondence sent to the last known address shall be deemed effectively delivered.